Saturday 6 September 2008

Kena jugak...!

What a day… rained heavily throughout the whole day! They call it Summer.. it’s just plain miserable. Was my last day at work today (Friday). Got a nice card from my colleagues, and got a nice good farewell during lunch. Honestly speaking, been looking forward for this work to end since the day I started.. not that I didn’t like the work, just that I knew somehow, that I’ll be stuck here in the UK for 2 years in a row. One year just flew by and I’m back in University days again. The main thing I’ve learnt from this year, is that I really do prefer studying than working!

On the other face of things.. my car broke down today. Couldn’t even manage to make it back to the nearest Garage.. just wouldn’t start… there I was, holding my head with both my hands thinking, ‘there goes my dad’s money again.. surely gona cost me a lot this time..’ didn’t expect something at such a big scale to happen just when I was about to sell the car off in less than 3 weeks.. the only consolation I have is that, all things happen for a reason.. and I’ve got to just stay strong, and wait it out… I can safely say.. this is the worse that has happened in a very very long time.. what a day…………

2 comments:

Rez said...

My car in workshop too, lucky I got two cars. I probably leave it there til I have enough $$ to claim it back.

Agnes said...

♪The other day a wolf in sheep in disguise
Told me goodness would buy a day or two for me in Paradise
I could never pay the price, not with a million lives♪

♪But it' d done for me
Why should I just depend on myself and pretend I'll find something greater
When I know I can look at the bright side and find the Creator ♪

hehehe~ xD

Hello... you'll be alright~ Take care ya