Tuesday 22 April 2008

Watched the movie Awake last night on my laptop.






The movie was quite 'gan jeong' but i was just abit put offed by the lousy internet connection which slowed down the streaming.. (watudu... no money for cinema.. ) =D

It just struct me that it's already been 7 months that I've been working for this Engineering company.. time really flies.. and I still feel that i haven't accomplished much through these months.. 4 more months and this will come to an end, and I'll be back to Uni life..
I keep telling myself.. you've got to set a good example for your brothers.. but it really does feel that they're doing better than me! haha.. >.< lousy big bro i am..
come on.. work harder, do your best.... and achieve your goals.. don't let your family down!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GA yao BAH~ you can make it (:

euNICE said...

Hahaha! Dont worry. You're not alone. I have a feeling my younger siblings might do better than me toooo. But then again, everyone's life is different - different destiny, different purposes, different paths. So maybe we're not so useless :P

Lip Sing said...

haha.. yea.. really do hope that i do well.. >.<
thanks for the comments :P