Sunday 23 December 2007

1 £ poorer..

It was around 7 in the evening.. when i picked up my guitar and just started to tune it.. there was a loud knock on the main door. Excited to see who was outside ( usually no one visits me... =/ ) i rushed downstairs to open the door.. there stood a little girl, in her pink winter jacket 'shouting' out a christmas carol, some kinda song bout a Donkey.. she sang it in a wierd way.. as if she was forced to do it.. honestly.. it was quite awkward lar.. smilling to fake the Liking of what she was singing. i did notice a shadow beside her.. knowing she couldn't have come all the way to sing alone. after around 2-3 mins, she finally stood there quietly.. and looked at me, expecting me to do something. Blur Blur me.. i just looked at the guy beside her and asked , " so erm.. what do u want?? " in a polite way of cause.. and he said money. so i just grabed a pound from my pocket and passed it to her.. Sien weyy... it feels like i was FORCED to part with my one pound.. how can u knock on my door, and b4 i see who you are... u start singing soooo loudly.... grrr..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol...now i can finally understand what you wrote on your msn. This is funny.
Blessed Christmas and 2008 to you.
Eunice (SG)